Hi guys, for some reasons, the existing tutorials and the Simplecharacterblendshape example file cannot give us a clear guide on how to use this in a "fullstack" KineFX workflow.

Goal: To use the Character Blendshape node together with (preparing and creating)skeleton animation , and export both to UE4

Here is what I did in KineFX
Image Not Found

1.On the Right part is the test character Tommy's rig, and skeleton's animation
2.On the Left side there is the blendshape's target: Obese version of Tommy

I did this after watching these two tutorials.

The example Simplecharacterblendshape file works with a traditional bone system. The character import node import an HDA file which contains skin and the bones. The node and connection match the blendshape node's document's instruction. So my understanding is that the BoneDeform node should be the input node of Character Blendshape.

For this online tutorial, the speaker uses a pre-rigged character, so I cannot figure out the workflow of skinning-skeleton animation-morph process all under the KineFX pipeline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBXzyiROC1E [www.youtube.com]

Then I tried this in this hip file but failed. I fill the detail attribute with the Attribute Expression Node,but it will not work.
Also when I try to output it with the ROP_FBXCharacter Output node, UE4 can pick the skeleton but not the morph targets.

So I wonder where did I miss? Are we suppose to Key the morph rate with the Attribute Expression Node?