multiple karma rendering in sequence?

2447   4   1
13 posts
Hello gang, I have multiple Karma nodes that I'd like to render. Previously I'd merge Mantra nodes and press the render button on the merge node but this isn't the same behaviour here. How would I go about rendering multiple karma nodes in sequence?

Thanks.
7747 posts
the fetch rop should work with the usdrender nodes inside the karma ops. Fetch rops can be chained together much like mantra rops or used with other flow control ops.
Alternatively, there's TOPs which has similar dependency abilities, but is less straightforward to put into practice.
13 posts
jsmack
the fetch rop should work with the usdrender nodes inside the karma ops. Fetch rops can be chained together much like mantra rops or used with other flow control ops.
Alternatively, there's TOPs which has similar dependency abilities, but is less straightforward to put into practice.

Great thanks so much jsmack, I applied this and it worked.
4 posts
jsmack

Hi how exactly chain fetch nodes in stage context?
124 posts
Not infront of computer but something like this should work.

Make a ropnet and make fetch nodes that are pointing to the karma usdrender rop.
  • Quick Links