Search - User list
Full Version: Render VAT texture as tga format but the effect was wrong
Root » Houdini for Realtime » Render VAT texture as tga format but the effect was wrong
Hi there. I am a beginer to Houdini and I am learning how to use VAT to do some cool effect.

So here is my problems.I know that how to import textures and mesh into UE after rendering with houdini. The problems is the position texture I exported was with tga format. The effect with tag format went wrong,it just explode. I did exported the exr format into UE4 and everything went well but I did really need to use tga format because some reason.

Could anybody help me ? I have attached the two image here. The first one is the effect I want, this one use position map with exr format. The second one just explode.

I really need help !! Thanks to everyone!
MaiAo
Hi there. I am a beginer to Houdini and I am learning how to use VAT to do some cool effect.

So here is my problems.I know that how to import textures and mesh into UE after rendering with houdini. The problems is the position texture I exported was with tga format. The effect with tag format went wrong,it just explode. I did exported the exr format into UE4 and everything went well but I did really need to use tga format because some reason.

Could anybody help me ? I have attached the two image here. The first one is the effect I want, this one use position map with exr format. The second one just explode.

I really need help !! Thanks to everyone!

May I ask what VAT version and Mode are you using? If you could send a HIP file that would help us debug it. If you can't send it publicly, you can email sidefx support https://www.sidefx.com/support-programs/. [www.sidefx.com]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.