Search - User list
Full Version: HDA | interartive quad generator
Root » Work in Progress » HDA | interartive quad generator
Beka
Hey everyone,
I want to share my HDA. By that tool you can easily create hard surface objects, such as building, spacecraft and other constructions. by it you can generate, delete cut and unite blocks.

It's free and I would love if you could use this tool:
https://vimeo.com/679178527 [vimeo.com]
CYTE
Hey beka,

wow, that is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Really cool for fast and easy block-out

Cheers
CYTE
Beka
CYTE
Hey beka,

wow, that is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Really cool for fast and easy block-out

Cheers
CYTE
You are welcome! Hope you are enjoying
CoreSign
It would be great if the height could be adjusted while drawing, now you need to draw a square first to guess his height, if not appropriate need to delete and redraw, there are some unintuitive.
Beka
heweiping.7
It would be great if the height could be adjusted while drawing, now you need to draw a square first to guess his height, if not appropriate need to delete and redraw, there are some unintuitive.
Yes you can do it easily. Not release the mouse while drawing and adjusting the height with the mouse wheel.

Enjoy and have a great day!
CoreSign
beka
heweiping.7
Yes you can do it easily. Not release the mouse while drawing and adjusting the height with the mouse wheel.

Oh, this is great, but the interaction is a bit weird, it's harder to scroll the wheel when I press the left button, and it's easier to create the box by accident, what about showing a proxy Guide when hovering the mouse in the grid
Beka
heweiping.7
beka
heweiping.7

Oh, this is great, but the interaction is a bit weird, it's harder to scroll the wheel when I press the left button, and it's easier to create the box by accident, what about showing a proxy Guide when hovering the mouse in the grid

I don't know, it's easy for me, you've probably gotten used to it. Do you have any ideas how to make it better?
Showing a proxy Guide every time while hovering would be Overloaded i think
CoreSign
What about displaying a handle like extrude node when drag finished,or change the height by holding down a keyboard button and sliding the mouse
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.