Whitewater Source Error

798   2   0
hypernormal
4 posts
I'm trying to connect some fluid cache to the whitewater source and I'm getting the error:

Error Invalid source /obj/whitewater_cource/whitewatersource1/vdbactivatesdf1 Error: Unable to evaluate expression ( Traceback (most recent call last): File "", line 5, in expression File "C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.383/houdini/python3.7libs\hou.py", line 18368, in intrinsicValue return _hou.Prim_intrinsicValue(self, intrinsic_name) hou.OperationFailed: The attempted operation failed. Invalid intrinsic name (/obj/whitewater_cource/whitewatersource1/vdbactivatesdf1/halfwidth))..
In fact, I get that error no matter what I hook up to the whitewater source. Any ideas what that could mean?

Thanks

(Houdini 19.0.383, Windows 21H2)

Attachments:
network.jpg (134.9 KB)

2219 posts
It looks like a typo. whitewater_course? Did you rename your whitewater_source node to whitewater_course by accident? Locate that expression on vdbactivatesdf1 and try correcting the typo in the expression?
Edited by Enivob - March 16, 2022 15:42:29
Using Houdini Indie 19.5.
Ubuntu 64GB Ryzen 16 core.
nVidia 3050RTX 8BG RAM.
6 posts
hey hypernormal, did you figure out a solution to this?? I am getting the same error when I'm trying to cache a white water source. The error: whitewatersource1/vdbactivatesdf1/halfwidth)).. I'd really appreciate any help!!
  • Quick Links