Search - User list
Full Version: Pre-Baked Destruction exporting problem
Root » Houdini for Realtime » Pre-Baked Destruction exporting problem
Willms
Hi everyone, recently I tried to make a PreBaked destruction asset, I followed this tutorial by Simon, but after following the whole steps I haven't had any result.

https://youtu.be/exreMc7CNiU [youtu.be]​​​​​​​

I complete the whole tutorial without any problem, but in the exportation step (create a RBD_to_fbx select a Note to Export and an Export Path), after clicking in Render, this process takes a few seconds and it created a .FBX archive empty.

Anyone can help me, please?

Thank you so much
GlenD
Could you post a scene file? Or some images of your setup?

Glen
Willms
Hi Glen, here is all setup:

I did again the all process follow step by step Simon tutorial, but I don´t know for what reason it doesn't work.
I´m using Houdini 18.5.696

Thank you so much
GlenD
Hi Willms,
Just from the images, place a RBD Configure before the rbdbulletsolver. The setup I am using also uses the rbd_to_fbx::2.0. I haven't had great luck at times with 3.0.Try it with the RBD Configure first.

Could you post a scene file as well?

Glen
Willms
Hi Glen, after put RBD Configure before the rbdbulletsolver, I could export with rbd_to_fbx:3.0 without any issues , but if I export with version 2.0, it was exported an fbx with many issues

I attached here the file. If anybody has the same problem with this tutorial, well, here is the file with a small solution to check and help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.