Progress window does not close on interrupt or finish

957   6   1
58 posts
I noticed the little window with the progress bars which comes up when saving a sequence with a file cache, or rendering a sequence to disk, does not close itself when the interrupt button is clicked. Nor will it close itself when the operation has successfully finished. The window stays open saying "Run Hscript command" in the bottom progress bar.

Never saw this on the Intel version.

I'm on 19.0.562.
Edited by joostkonemann - March 20, 2022 15:20:53
58 posts
Has anybody reproduced this? Or am I the only one?
Staff
1197 posts
Yup! I was able to reproduce the problem with 19.0.573.

I've added this to our work list. Thanks for the report!

Cheers,
Rob
Staff
1197 posts
Oh. I just ran into this issue on an Intel macOS. It's not specific to the Apple Silicon build and maybe not even specific to macOS.

--Rob
58 posts
OK... But with the Apple Silicon build, I have this issue every time the progress window pops up, and in every build I tried. I haven't encountered it ever on the Intel build (currently on 19.0.561). So maybe the AS build triggers the issue always instead of just sometimes...?
Staff
1197 posts
Yup, it's possible. The AS build could have the perfect conditions for triggering the underlying bug, which would actually make it easier to debug compared to other builds/platforms. In any case, it's on our radar to fix.

Cheers,
Rob
Staff
1197 posts
FYI, the issue with the progress/interrupt dialog not closing is fixed in tomorrow's 19.0.656 build.

Cheers,
Rob
  • Quick Links