Search - User list
Full Version: Create Ocean Error - No Attribute 'enterCurrentNodeState'
Root » Houdini Lounge » Create Ocean Error - No Attribute 'enterCurrentNodeState'
DataJuggler
I installed 19.5, created a new project, and tried to drop a small ocean, or large ocean, same error.

Is there some reason I get this? Do I need to do something first before creating an ocean? The tutorial I watched started with dragging an ocean, so kind of lost.

Thanks

AttributeError: 'NetworkEditor' object has no attribute 'enterCurrentNodeState'.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "geometry_smallocean", line 4, in <module>
File "C:\PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.303/houdini/python3.9libs\dopparticlefluidtoolutils.py", line 3405, in smallOcean
oceanFromSpectra(oceansurface, 100, 128, None, , karmaocean, kwargs)
File "C:\PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.303/houdini/python3.9libs\dopparticlefluidtoolutils.py", line 3381, in oceanFromSpectra
sceneviewer.enterCurrentNodeState()

I opened up the Python file mentioned, and this is the part that blows up:
This is at the bottom of the oceanFromSpectra method.

landnode.setCurrent(True,True)
sceneviewer = toolutils.activePane(kwargs)
sceneviewer.enterCurrentNodeState()

Thanks if anyone can tell me what I need to to.
DataJuggler
I guess I am supposed to drag this to the viewport, not the network editor. At least it shows up without an error.

Edit: I read the instructions in the video description, and it said double click on Small Ocean.

I dragged where I should have just double clicked.

Following directions was never my strong suit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.