Search - User list
Full Version: 19.5 daily builds
Root » Houdini Lounge » 19.5 daily builds
dyts
When 19.5 daily builds will be available ?

Thanks
Enivob
I'm just wondering when we'll see some tutorials covering the new features? Or at least the Content Library updated with examples from the release video?
dyts
Enivob
I'm just wondering when we'll see some tutorials covering the new features? Or at least the Content Library updated with examples from the release video?
So am I
fianna
Hi guys - sorry for the delay, but we are just getting a few things in order, before posting the Content Library material for pyro examples, as well as some of the other files shown in the H19.5 release material. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience. We will be sure to make it known once these are published.
dyts
fianna
r the delay, but we are just getting a few things in order, before posting the Content Library material for pyro examples, as well as some of the other files shown in the H19.5 release material. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience. We will be sure to make it known once these are published.
ok for the content library but what about daily builds ?
fianna
dyts
ok for the content library but what about daily builds ?
I asked guys and they said "soon".
jsmack
chrism
They're up now.
OneBigTree
I have been waiting for the first daily build in the hope it fixes the tendency of 19.5 to exit without any warning in unexpected moments. It didn't.
I don't know what it is but 19.5xxx seems much less stable. I would post a crash message but I do not get any. Just CTD.
I am experiencing this on two different machines with different hardware. (win11, AMD CPU/Intel CPU, Nvidia RTX) 19.xxx never had this issue. It happens in completely different circumstances. Sim, rendering, modelling, pressing undo, stuff like that. Very concerning.

Am I the only one?
wanglifu
When will next production build ready?303 has too many bugs~
jsmack
wanglifu

if you use the daily build in production, then it's a production build.
MASee
Image Not Found

Is this a bug, there is no such problem in HODINI19
wanglifu
jsmack
wanglifu

jsmack
wanglifu

LOL,I need to use redshift,but RS doesn't support daily builds.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.