[ PAID / REMOTE ] Slime simulation gig

1945   0   1
1 posts
Hey guys!

I'm looking for someone to collaborate with on a short animation. As the title states, this is a remote gig and you will be compensated.

Goal

The goal is to recreate the look and feel of this slime simulation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYePktGgIXk [www.youtube.com]

Context

You will be given a FBX (or OpenCollada) animation of a zombie eating a corpse's neck on the ground. The crouched zombie will be leaning down and eating away at the corpse and 2 times during this ~20 second animation, the zombie will straighten up his body. During these 2 times, I would like the slime to be “torn off” the corpse's neck, then to be shortly swallowed by the zombie (swallowing animation will be part of the FBX animation of course), so basically “sucked” inside of him.

You are only expected to make the slime animation/simulation. Nothing else (no organs, blood, fleshy bits, etc). No texture is required.

Deliverable

I'm hoping for the slime simulation to be delivered as a mesh. Perhaps as an Alembic, an OBJ sequence or even VDB. It will be used and textured in Cinema4D.

Deadline

Approximately 2 weeks after we initiate the gig.

To apply

Please contact justin.c.leduc@gmail.com, where you will be given more details on the animation before getting started. Any work you can link to in your e-mail would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million!
  • Quick Links