hq_render node connects to HQueue server, but not rendertrackerrpc

1126   0   1
1 posts
I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong. I've set up HQueue server and client and I can access the dashboard through something like http://serverMachine:5000, but when I follow the testing instructions, it gives the error trace that ends with

RPCException: Server returned error 404:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

“.

I know the dashboard works because I can access it, see my client, and if I change the hqueue server var on the hq_render node to something wrong, it gives me a popup saying it can't contact the URL. I also had houdini/soho/python2.7/HQrender.py print out the url it was trying to use, which was correct, but by the time it gets to houdini/python2.7libs\rendertracker.py”, line 44, it's trying to access http://serverMachine:5000/rendertrackerrpc and gives the error (which also appears as 404 in the browser if that's relevant).

Here's more of the traceback with some parts of the paths removed

Error
Failed to save output to file “Traceback (most recent call last):
File ”CCUSTOMPATHTOHOUDINI/houdini/soho/python2.7/HQrender.py“, line 361, in
render()
File ”CCUSTOMPATHTOHOUDINI/houdini/soho/python2.7/HQrender.py“, line 150, in render
hqrop.submitJob(parms, _submitRenderJob)
File ”CCUSTOMPATHTOHOUDINI/houdini/python2.7libs\hqrop.py“, line 32, in submitJob
submit_function(parms)
File ”CCUSTOMPATHTOHOUDINI/houdini/soho/python2.7/HQrender.py", line 231, in _submitRenderJob
parms, hip_file)
File “CCUSTOMPATHTOHOUDINI/houdini/soho/python2.7/HQrender.py”, line 350, in _getProjectName
hqrop.getHQueueServerMachineFromURL(hq_server_url))
File “CCUSTOMPATHTOHOUDINI/houdini/python2.7libs\rendertracker.py”, line 44, in getConnection
_render_tracker_connection.isRunning()
File “CCUSTOMPATHTOHOUDINI/houdini/python2.7libs\hjsonrpc.py”, line 90, in __call__
response_code, response_data))
RPCException: Server returned error 404:

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

".
  • Quick Links