Houdini Console: Hotkey context error

4726   6   1
28 posts
Hi everyone,

Every time I open Houdini, I have this warning message in my houdini console:
WARNING: Found hotkey for context ‘h.pane.gview.state.sop.sidefx_stroke’ before the context definition

I'm not sure how to solve that problem.

thank you
6 posts
I had the same issue. I fixed it by editing the Hotkey Manager, under Houdini>Panes>Geometry Viewers>Operations> Modeling (SOP) Operations> sidefx_stroke Operation and hovering over one of the two realtime (no caps) that said /Houdini/…sidefx_stroke_Operations and deleting the 0 hotkey. Not the one that says RBDpaint something. It came back after a restart without the error.
Hope this helps.
676 posts
Thank you eyeclick! I had the same issue and your solution fixed it.

Cheers
CYTE
100 posts
eyeclick
I had the same issue. I fixed it by editing the Hotkey Manager, under Houdini>Panes>Geometry Viewers>Operations> Modeling (SOP) Operations> sidefx_stroke Operation and hovering over one of the two realtime (no caps) that said /Houdini/…sidefx_stroke_Operations and deleting the 0 hotkey. Not the one that says RBDpaint something. It came back after a restart without the error.
Hope this helps.
I have the same issue but I can't fix it

Attachments:
Capture d’écran 2019-09-18 à 21.01.09.png (330.8 KB)

- David
28 posts
Same issue after just setting two custom hotkeys for toolbar scripts.

Pro interface…
6 posts
This is occurring in H18, even after implementing eyeclick's suggestion from above.

Can someone from SESI please look into why this error keeps appearing? And how we can fix?

Cheers.
11 posts
Ah works wonderfully. Thanks eyeclick
  • Quick Links