Flipbook render's background color

2069   5   1
375 posts
When I render the viewport in a flipbook, the Mplay Image Viewer app automatically opens, and the background is the light background color, which is the blue to green gradient.

But if I open the Mplay Image Viewer app from the start menu, and if I load the same sequence, the background is black. And it's difficult to check all details on a transparent object with this black background.

Can I put this light background as part of the rendered image?
Houdini gamboler
856 posts
Press 'd' in a flipbook and see if any of the options do what you're after. You can set bg image or color for example.
--
Jobless
375 posts
Hey Soothsayer, thanks for the help. The setting in the background tab > background color applies to the area around the rendered image, but not to the image itself. I don't see any option that would help me in this Display Options dialog.
Same thing in the Render Flipbook dialog.
Houdini gamboler
856 posts
How odd, I could have sworn I did that before.
--
Jobless
21 posts
I'm unable to reproduce your issue on H18.5.499 - every Flipbook export test I do displays the UI background in Mplay. What format are you exporting? Do you have a simple example you can upload?
Edited by Arvan - 2021年4月28日 16:49:35
375 posts
Have you done what I say in my first post?
"if I open the Mplay Image Viewer app from the start menu, and if I load the same sequence, the background is black."
The image format I use is PNG.
Houdini gamboler
  • Quick Links