WELCOME & RULES

29362   50   4
252 posts
Emomilol1213
So regarding the Ironheart challenge, can I submit missing challenges on April 1-3, etc, and then the contact sheet on April 4th? Or does every daily still have to be submitted by tomorrow?

on the Rules page.. it mentions this:
The whole forum will be closed on March 31, 2022 at Midnight EST/EDT so the judges can review all the completed work.

looks like we won't be able to submit past that date due to the closure : (

although i do also wish we can still submit daily challenges we missed so that we can include it on the contact sheet before the deadline >_<
123 posts
galagast
on the Rules page.. it mentions this:
The whole forum will be closed on March 31, 2022 at Midnight EST/EDT so the judges can review all the completed work.

Good catch, since the deadline for the sheet submission is after the 31, I wonder how it will play out :o
スタッフ
1182 posts
It will not be locked down on the 31st - that was from a past year and we didn't do it that way then either.

On the 31st look for an Iron Heart thread - you will post your contact sheets to that thread.
Robert Magee
Senior Product Marketing Manager
SideFX
74 posts
rmagee
It will not be locked down on the 31st - that was from a past year and we didn't do it that way then either.

On the 31st look for an Iron Heart thread - you will post your contact sheets to that thread.

So my interpretation from this is that I could do any missing dailies from April 1-3 as long as I have all 31 done for the April 4th contact sheet submission? Or was that April 4th from last year?
スタッフ
1182 posts
thepoltergeist
Can I render out the exrs then render as mp4 in AE with OCIO profile? How do you guys render out a video with Houdini?

Yes - you can use another application to make the movie out of your frames - just no extra compositing.
Robert Magee
SideFX
スタッフ
1182 posts
Emomilol1213
So my interpretation from this is that I could do any missing dailies from April 1-3 as long as I have all 31 done for the April 4th contact sheet submission? Or was that April 4th from last year?

yes - you have April 1-3 to catch up - the contact sheet must be posted before midnight April 4, 2022. Your entries must also be posted to the appropriate forum as well as being added to the contact sheet.
Robert Magee
SideFX
252 posts
rmagee
Emomilol1213

yes - you have April 1-3 to catch up - the contact sheet must be posted before midnight April 4, 2022. Your entries must also be posted to the appropriate forum as well as being added to the contact sheet.

awesome! thank you for clarifying this!
we'll be able to catch up with the missing entries (and catch up on some sleep haha)
37 posts
"Congratulations & How to Claim Prizes" thread is gone.

https://www.sidefx.com/forum/topic/83784/ [www.sidefx.com]
https://twitter.com/majstorovich [twitter.com]
https://www.youtube.com/myMotionExperience [www.youtube.com]
123 posts
majstorovich
"Congratulations & How to Claim Prizes" thread is gone.

https://www.sidefx.com/forum/topic/83784/ [www.sidefx.com]

Yup there's been a rollback apparently, the winners page also rolled back to the stats before the final picture - last day isn't up anymore.

I hope people who submitted past this date still have their pictures up in the various thread :x
118 posts
Hey guys!

There still no news about the "Congratulations & How to Claim Prizes" thread to submit the google form that they shared? I hope that can appear before tomorrow

Cheers!
103 posts
Hello,

are we going to get some kind of confirmation that we have filled the forms correctly (ie. throught email)?
  • Quick Links