Substance COP for Linux

2963   3   3
15 posts
Hi SideFX

That nice little Substance COP you've made, is there a plan and potentially an ETA for a linux release? Only seeing the .dll on GitHub.

Cheers
12 posts
I'm very much looking forword to this.
Any info about ETA is great!
1 posts
Coming up to six months now after the Windows release of this and the Substance COP (as well as other Labs tools) are still absent/broken from the Linux release. Does anybody know any more about this? SESI - would love some more clarity on the topic, in particular with regard to whether or not you actually plan to offer these interesting Labs tools to the Linux community…
Roy Stelzer
146 posts
yashibazook
Coming up to six months now after the Windows release of this and the Substance COP (as well as other Labs tools) are still absent/broken from the Linux release. Does anybody know any more about this? SESI - would love some more clarity on the topic, in particular with regard to whether or not you actually plan to offer these interesting Labs tools to the Linux community…

I would bet Adobe is to blame for not providing the required development resources to finish development for Linux… last thing I read on the Discord was they were waiting for them to provide the Linux sdk or something along those lines. In any case, more info on this topic would be great.
  • Quick Links