- Move docs to an external browser(chromium-based in this article).
- Change default page font in the browser to something more weight.
- Increase the font size to amplify the effect.
- Slightly adjust contrast to reduce the brightness of white background.
1) Set HOUDINI_EXTERNAL_HELP_BROWSER to 1.
Create a new text file in \houdini18.0\packages and call it ExtBrowser.json
And paste JSON code inside:
There is also an old-fashion way to do the same thing. See https://houdinitricks.com/default-web-browser-houdini-docs/ [houdinitricks.com]
2) Install chromium extension: Font changer (found it in a web)
2.1) Change font to Montserrat, weight: Bold.
Montserrat is a font that is very popular for article titles. But when you read a paragraph text, it makes your brain read everything smoothly, not just skip half of the page.
3) To amplify the effect, use CTRL + Scroll and increase the page size (200% in my case)
4) Install chromium extension: Dark reader.
4.1) In Dark reader's options change Filter mode to light
4.2) Reduce in contrast to -10;
4.3) Change theme generation mode to Filter+ in More tab.
(There is also an option for font changing, but I think Font changer extension is more configurable).