HELP!!! CANT GET HDANC FILE TO SHOW IN UNITY sci-fi-crate-

1607   2   0
7 posts
Hello every one! I'm a student working on some procedural Generators and there working beautifully but i can't get the .hdanc file to show up in unity. But when i open the .hda file that was supplied with the tutorial file it opens right away .

My suspicions are that it simply doesn't like the .hdanc file and needs to be an .hda which i can not figure out how to output one they all say .hdanc, I think it has to do with my version of houdini I'm using which is houdini 19.5.493 fx education version.

When I import the .hdanc file in unity it tries to open but then nothing shows in the viewport just the move tool.

Im not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if I need the file to be an .HDA and not .HDANC?

If any one has any insight or direction it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

I've attached, my work file and an .hdanc file I created from the network of nodes.

the tutorial is here : https://www.sidefx.com/tutorials/sci-fi-crate-generator/ [www.sidefx.com]

Thanks So much again,

Joe

Attachments:
ANI_450_J_CRATE_GEN_.hipnc (552.8 KB)
object_njill.dev.Crate_Generator.1.0.hdanc (57.8 KB)

7 posts
Was able to get the bottom of the carton to show in unity but now i can't get the top to show lol Baby steps
1 posts
JoeyCartoons
Was able to get the bottom of the carton to show in unity but now i can't get the top to show lol Baby steps
How did you fix this?
  • Quick Links