As part of the Technical Operations team, the Software Developer will work on the non-3D aspects of our 3D animation tool Houdini, which encompasses all areas of software engineering. The Software Developer will maintain and improve Houdini, focusing on the end-to-end user experience that encompasses areas ranging from installation, licensing, initial experience, workflow improvements, usage telemetry and analytics, and crash report analytics. This role will work closely with other developers, artists and designers.
At SideFX, you will have the ability to make a significant contribution to the success of our projects. We are looking for the best and brightest to join our highly motivated team.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- A record of academic and professional excellence
- Strong knowledge of C++ and Python
- Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team development environment
- The following experience will be considered a bonus:
- Experience with cross-platform development
- Relevant contribution to large scale software architecture and development
- User interface design (workflow, look, and feel)
How To Apply
Side Effects Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodation will be provided, upon request.