HacheVFX
March 7, 2026 17:58:35
Day 07 – Galactic – That's one small step for a man, but one giant leap for mankind.
ransakai2027
March 7, 2026 18:00:37
beyonick
March 7, 2026 18:43:25
NaroD
March 7, 2026 18:48:39
chungheehan
March 7, 2026 18:52:47
DAY 7 - GALACTIC

EnYan
March 7, 2026 19:51:25
Day07.
practice procedural modeling.
CV
March 7, 2026 20:17:26
Galactic Patisserie
kuzwk
March 7, 2026 20:21:58
Mardini day07 Galactic
We are on the Moon ... again.
OnTheMoon [
drive.google.com]
Onguu
March 7, 2026 20:45:10
07 - Galactic

AJun5
March 7, 2026 21:00:49
Day7 : Galactic
Nubula

dweyel
March 7, 2026 21:01:33
Using some GSG Grungemaps and 2 Material maps. Plus using Modeler Plugin here and there.
zakkatara
March 7, 2026 21:21:29
Day 07 - Galactic - Neutron Star Dyson Rings
I abused the heck out of motion blur in this to get some interesting volumetric-esque effects on curves. Neutron stars are cool, dyson spheres are cool, I hope you like this!
martinalex
March 7, 2026 21:30:58
Day 7 - Galactic
Space invaders inspired by the movie "Pixels"
pvigier
March 7, 2026 21:43:29
Hi everybody ! Here's today submission, hope you'll enjoy it !
Furuya Takumi
March 7, 2026 21:50:02
Day7
mkarlowski
March 7, 2026 21:58:29
Today I had an even deeper dive into COPs and also Karma in general. Was experimenting with different textures based on attributes and also worked with a volume in Karma for the first time. It was definitely a lot of fun!
welsing3d
March 7, 2026 22:09:40
Viswesh Rameshkumar
March 7, 2026 22:20:14
Galactic_viswesh
lewis_T
March 7, 2026 22:30:43
Day 7 -Galactic
teranobu
March 7, 2026 23:02:46
I tried to replicate Dr. Jurgen Meier's shapes from the paper.
I struggled to express a cosmic-like worldview.