Search - User list
Full Version: oTis integration with Vellum
Root » Technical Discussion » oTis integration with Vellum
Venunfortunately
I’m wondering if anyone has experience getting Vellum Cloth to interact with and deform an oTis simulation for more realistic skin behavior.

The specific scenario I’m hoping to work on is a character wrapping a bandage tightly around his arm. Ideally, I’d like the muscles to continue activating and driving the oTis simulation as normal, while the Vellum bandage applies pressure and creates visible dents or compression in the skin where it’s constricted.

Has anyone attempted a setup like this before? If so, what workflow worked best for you? I’m particularly interested in approaches that allow the cloth simulation to influence the skin surface without completely overriding the underlying muscle simulation.

Any tips, examples, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Venunfortunately
That works great! Exactly what I was hoping for, thank you so much :-)
Liesbeth_Levick
Venunfortunately
That works great! Exactly what I was hoping for, thank you so much :-)

Are you being sarcastic or was there a message that has since been deleted or something?
FedorK_FX
Liesbeth_Levick
Venunfortunately
That works great! Exactly what I was hoping for, thank you so much :-)

Are you being sarcastic or was there a message that has since been deleted or something?

Pretty sure there was a message that is not there anymore
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.