Search - User list
Full Version: Are Copernicus textures meant to update in the viewport?
Root » Technical Discussion » Are Copernicus textures meant to update in the viewport?
stucooke
I have a texture for a piece of geo in a render. I have used copernicus to set this texture up.

I have the texture maps linked from COPs to my Material in Solaris.

Yet, when I update the copernicus texture flow, I don't seem to get any change in the rendered/textured geometry?

How do I trigger the texture to update?
stucooke
For anyone else struggling with updates in this way, firstly, this was user error. I thought something in my texture wasn't updating. It was - I was confused about what map I had in Copernicus was powering the final look of the texture.

Once I realized that, it was updating properly.

So my bad - if you're struggling, firstly, make sure you understand your copernicus flow...

I'm sure that's obvious to most...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.