Greetings!
I'm curious…I'd really like to know about the experimented Houdini user out there. What is your favorite anti-aliasing setting in Mantra?

I know… I know anti-aliasing is something you have to tweak in every situation, but I'm sure all of you have that special setting that you use in most common cases.

As a long time Maya user, I have mine for Maya. But, I'm still tinkering with the settings in Houdini, and can't seem to find that one setting that's gonna give me good results the first time I hit the render button.

So I would really like to know what is your personal favorite anti-aliasing setting? The one you systematicaly use when you want a nice render, the one your gonna try first!

If you want to elaborate on the subject, please do…it can be a more complexe question: what is your favorite antialising setting to get fast and nice results or what is the setting you use when you want to make sure eveything is gonna look real nice, the setting for you final renders….

This is really gonna help me to gauge what is commonly use as render settings. Because when your new in a software, it's hard to know if that default 1 setting, can actually be cranked to 100 to get the best of it, even thought the slider limits is 10…if you know what I mean…

thanks alot!