Search - User list
Full Version: The Reel Media files ARGH!
Root » Houdini Lounge » The Reel Media files ARGH!
goldfarb
here is a link to a test avi that Todd made:
TEST [arctor.com]

you will need the Techsmith codec:
TSCC Codec [getafile.com]

I thinks the quality is great, scrubing is very easy…the sound quality is very good…just need to get the file size down a bit
Carlos
Does anyone still want the converted videos?

I have 24 tuts in divx… which are most of the apprentice videos.

Anyhow, let me know and if there is still a need for them, I will post some for now.

Cheers,

–Carlos
www.visualparadigms.com
todd dufour
I have not gone to your site to check out the divx videos… But I think it is great that you have them in that format… so they are accessible… I do not need them anymore… I went through all the video tutorials and have not had anymore problems…. I think that I will compress allll the files that I have with the techsmith. Just in case there is ever a future need… Thanks for everyones participation in this thread… It does seem like noone is complainging of any video tutorial files being bad… My need is gone… Maybe it is time to let this post rest….
goldfarb
I've had to take down the video files that I was hosting….
just got a call from a friend who works at my ISP…seems I server 44GB in Oct :shock:
and my limit is 11BG…LOL

I hope everyone got a chance to get the Object States videos…if not, just pick up a newer copy of the Apprentice Edition…
SirFlakey
Fortunatly (unfortunatly?) I am on Irix so the techsmith codec is no good to me . Mind you I have no real problem with using Divx is that is a preferred way of doing things - An Irix player is available here http://www.blackboxcentral.com/sgimonkey/. [blackboxcentral.com] But to be honest the RealPlayer files seem (so far) ok for me using RealPlayer 8 (Community Supported?). Even though RealPlayer on Mac/Windows is a bit of a “greedy” program.
K2ray
ops: This might sound like a stupid question but how is this problem solved?
theshak
K2ray
got it now..how stupid of me.
theshak
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.