Search - User list
Full Version: Houdini 11 Apprentice HD
Root » Houdini Indie and Apprentice » Houdini 11 Apprentice HD
Alejandro Echeverry
“In mid-July, Apprentice HD users will be invited to upgrade to the new release with a planned gold release later in July.”

I can't wait.
:shock:
Soothsayer
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 am Post subject: Houdini 11 Apprentice HD

They must be using the ceil(July/2)+$F expression for release dates.
phrenzy84
Do you think 9.5 HD users will get invited? Either way i will be shelling out (happily) for 11.
syme
I think version 11 is going to be when I move up to HD.
Netvudu
helloooooo? any news on H11 Apprentice HD?
phrenzy84
Netvudu
helloooooo? any news on H11 Apprentice HD?

Netvudu in mid-July Apprentice HD users will be invited to upgrade and then a planned Gold release later in July….

oh… wait :?
Netvudu
exactly my point
imensah
Ya! Where is it??
Pagefan
Come on guys, it's July!! It is probably on a beach somewhere surfing and drinking cocktails.
roughsporty
cruelty to animals, lol
talash
can't wait
Wavne
I keep checking 3x a day…I gotta stop that!!
goldfarb
given that SIGGRAPH is only a day away…I'd expect SESI to have some news in a day or two…
roughsporty
Tuesday is the Houdini 11 Sigraph launch event, soooo …….. that will be the day
zarti
which is today …

installed and running !

thank you !

almost forgot ; lots of things to read . nice documentation too . really good job , again ! 8)
imensah
I was hoping there will be some limited fbx export support.
cool features though. Time to upgrade
Alejandro Echeverry
Great update SESI!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Thanks for listen to us!!!
tonywt
I'm new to Houdini and just purchased Apprentice HD and very impressed! However, I do a bit of a problem. I actually purchased it though the Torque site, which linked me over to the 11.0.446.9 version of Houdini. I thought the install went fine, but then notice that the Torque exports that were advertised aren't present. Anybody have a clue to what might be wrong? In the mean time, I'll do a re-install to see if that help. I was having an issue with understanding how the license server work, so I think I picked the wrong option, so it is likely confused about my actual licensing for Apprentice HD :roll:
tonywt
I noted above that I don't see the advertised Torque exporters. I reinstalled, but I think version 11 non-commercial licenses are conflicting with my Apprendice HD license, but there is no way for me to rid myself of the version 11 related licenses, so I pretty frustrated at the moment
matsbtegner
Torque export nodes are available from File/Export/Torque Game Engine/New Export Node. There are also examples available in the Help Browser. Which kinds of exporters are you looking for?

Mats
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.