Search - User list
Full Version: Houdini Online Course
Root » Houdini Lounge » Houdini Online Course
MatrixNAN
Hi 3D Buzzers,

I posted my last project for module 1 in 3D Buzz and it has not been graded in apporiximately 3 weeks. I was wondering if anyone could tell me who I could contact to beg them to grade the project. I can't afford to wait another 6 months like I did on the first one. So … I need to get to the 2nd module to do more on my current projects my crowd sims in houdini.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler
MichaelC
The course is not affiliated with this forum, so you should really ask over at 3D Buzz. PM busbyj through www.3dbuzz.com forums or email busbyj@3dbuzz.com.
MatrixNAN
Hey Michael,

I think Buzz must have seen the post because after posting this morning It was graded. Which was a good thing. I jumped right on the 2 tests and started the Major project. I am doing a Snow Mobile Transformer Character. Very rough at the moment. Hopefully I will have it done after this weekend. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Nate Nesler
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.