Search - User list
Full Version: Cannot find tool error.
Root » The Orbolt Smart 3D Asset Store » Cannot find tool error.
Steadicam
New user. Had some fun downloading directly into Houdini from Orbolt store.

However, now that the few assets I have tried are listed ( as well as appear to synchronize) I either get a “Cannot find tool” or an “Attempt to access an object that no longer exists” error when I try to drag from the Asset browser.

I keep logging in and synchronizing and it looks like it's working but no success with getting them into scene. Any pointers?

Thanks.
bpinel
Hi There,
Same problem for me. For instance, with a shader, I can load the example file without any problem but feel short as soon as I want to use this shader in my own scenes, getting the “Cannot find tool” message…
Does I miss something ?
Obama420
However, now that the few assets I have tried are listed ( as well as appear to synchronize) I either get a “Cannot find tool” or an “Attempt to access an object that no longer exists” error when I try to drag from the Asset browser.
Sam Howell
I have the same problem
AdamJ
Are those errors when trying to drag and drop the asset into network/viewport?

Can you try RMB->Install Asset on the icon and see if it shows up in the tab menu and lets you create it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.