Search - User list
Full Version: creating animated sprites
Root » Houdini Learning Materials » creating animated sprites
EllyFish
Can someone please tell me how or point me in the direction of a tutorial to create animated sprites in Houdini 12 that actually render? I have tried everything I can think of for days and nothing I have tried works, but I'm new to Houdini so maybe there's something obvious I'm missing. It seems like this should be easy.

I can make animated sprites that work fine in the scene view all day, but when they render they're stretched and cropped seemingly at random, and nothing I change in any of the nodes anywhere in my network make any sense whatsoever. I have been roadblocked at this one problem for a very long time and it's driving me nuts. Please help.

I have included an example of something that demonstrates what I'm talking about.
EllyFish
If you guys are scared of the .zip, I promise it's just a .hipnc and a .png. I zipped them together because the .png was rather high resolution and it was trying to stretch out my forum post to preview it all.
Sadjad Rabiee
I don't know why but that's work on Houdini 13 correctly ! :?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.