Search - User list
Full Version: Converting files from apprentice to Comercial Version
Root » Houdini Lounge » Converting files from apprentice to Comercial Version
ungria
Hi

I have been learning Houdini using the apprentice.
Now I have developed a model I want to use in my dissertation.

The University has a Comercial version of Houdini Master but I need to convert my files. I do not want to have to develop the whole model again.

How can I get my files converted?

Thanks

Ungria
stevenong
Hi there,

If you do not need to modify your model, you can RMB on the last SOP & select “Save Geometry…”.

If you require the entire hip file, then contact SESI directly about this. Send an email to “support AT sidefx dot com” and go from there.

Cheers!
steven
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.