Search - User list
Full Version: Fatal error: Segmentation Fault Please help.
Root » Houdini Lounge » Fatal error: Segmentation Fault Please help.
JonT
Hi, I've been working on an old Houdini file for the past week. Just sizing down textures and stripping out polys ect, just to speed up rendering. Had no problems until last night when I openned the file, after a few clicks I recieved ‘Fatal error: Segmentation Fault’. i now can't use the file for more than a few second before this happens. Please help, what causes this and could it develop so quickly?

regards,

JT
aracid
hey JonT

ive had that before

what i did was open the file
then in another copy of houdini, copy the objs,/pops,shops etc from the problimatic scene out and paste it in the new scene.

then u can isolate where the problem is.

hope this helps

aracid
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.