I was looking for a “Mass” value for the new sand stuff in V 14.
It appears to me after some looking around that maybe the RBD Grains was the intention for affecting other objects in a scene.
After a few days of trying it seems that doesn't work as a solution (they dont' align for one and many other challenging reasons).
I've considered a custom/missing tool that maps the particles of an RBD Grains to the real “Wet Sand” particles, but only for every tenth one (or something easier to computer which I suspect is the source of the difficultly/problem).
Then again maybe I just need to use “Attribute Create” to add “mass” or something? It would be best as an option somewhere.
I think velocity might be interacting minimally but I'm not able to increase the strength of moving grains with oh I don't know like a mass value or maybe it would be “clump mass”.

Can anybody move RBD Objects with the new sand grains and if so how? Not RDB Grains they don't work or look the same (I'd consider hiding them if they did the pushing in a connected way.
Doing a double AutoDopNetwork setup caused computation crashes or just took way to long. As if they were not not connected networks, or like the RDB Grains where interacting as colliders with the real Sand particles. (Buggy for colliding as a force?).
It was just a horrible failed attempt. I'm not able to use the sand to push objects at this time. Maybe in V 15?