Search - User list
Full Version: windy lsystem tree
Root » Work in Progress » windy lsystem tree
gui2one
Hi,

here is another result obtained with my tree asset.

https://vimeo.com/139057373 [vimeo.com]

critics are welcome :?
matthias_k
Really cool, are there any plans to share the asset?
My main interest is the smooth branch->trunk connection.
gui2one
Hi matthias, I have planed to share this asset soon, but I lack some time work on it these days. To be honest, I wanted to try and sell it for a couple of bucks on Orbolt asset store, because as I am building it, it's becoming quite a “sophisticated” asset. I spent a little to much time and sweat on that one, to just give it away.

:roll:

That being said. the smooth transitions between trunk and branches is not really my doing. The polywire sop takes care of that automatically when given a set of polygons.
matthias_k
I wanted to try and sell it for a couple of bucks on Orbolt asset store

Please leave a reply, when it's ready to buy :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.