Search - User list
Full Version: Apprentice download ?
Root » Houdini Lounge » Apprentice download ?
phoenix
Hi i cannot find the link for apprentice download.. cant simply seem to find it….

Please help me download it….

Regards
uniqueloginname
see the menus above - Services -> Download

make sure you login (top right hand corner of screen) to proceed
phoenix
thanks Mark2

but you know something this is weird… i was here on this page yesterday and today it got lot of options …let see what i can get my hands on …

thanks again
dtrax
mark2
see the menus above - Services -> Download

make sure you login (top right hand corner of screen) to proceed
yeah…
VisualCortexLab
I was just wondering how often you guys upgrade to latest build… since ther's almost once a day or 3 a week.. do you reinstall houdini on every build?…

i'm actually using 387 build.. and today i see we're already on 389 .. fast.. but boring to reinstall every day :p

cheers.
uniqueloginname
yeah i feel guilty about wasting their bandwidth just for a 0.0.003 revision but cant say ive never done it
pbowmar
At this point 8 is not changing much, so I would say don't bother upgrading more than once a month unless some bug is fixed that is critical to your work…. Keep your eye on the Journal, you'll notice the pace of fixes in 8 has (sadly) slowed to a crawl.

Hopefully there will be an 8.1 release that will have a slew of new fixes (but little new functionality) in a few months.

Cheers,

Peter B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.