Search - User list
Full Version: Unreal Editor won't launch after uninstalling H16
Root » Houdini Engine for Unreal » Unreal Editor won't launch after uninstalling H16
mosssi
Hi guys.
I uninstalled my Houdini and I had Houdini engine installed for UE 4.15 so now my Editor won't launch and in cmd writes this:

Can't open dophints.cmd
Could not find scene mouse modifier file: SceneMouseModifiers
Unrecognized modifier key token: scene.handle.floor.mirror
Unrecognized modifier key token: scene.handle.common.scale_delta
Unrecognized modifier key token: scene.selector.plane.pick_normal
Unrecognized modifier key token: scene.floor.xy
Unrecognized modifier key token: scene.floor.h
Unrecognized modifier key token: scene.common.extend
ImportError: No module named site

can anyone please tell me if it's a Houdini related problem or how to fix it?
tc
The uninstaller might not have removed the plugin from the UE4 folder. You can check whether there is a Houdini plugin in one of the subfolders of C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.15\Engine\Plugins\Runtime and simply delete it. This solved the issue for me.
mosssi
tc
The uninstaller might not have removed the plugin from the UE4 folder. You can check whether there is a Houdini plugin in one of the subfolders of C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.15\Engine\Plugins\Runtime and simply delete it. This solved the issue for me.

Sorry, I was in hurry so I un/reinstalled UE but before that I checked the Runtime folder and yes there was Houdini engine files there. Thank you anyway
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.