Hello,

I am having a few problems implementing the Pyro Texture Sheet Rop. Just for reference I am using Unreal 4.18.3 and Houdini 16.5.323. I have three main issues and questions so I will number them for organizations. I have also included screenshots.

1. My packed texture sheet does not seem to have the sharpness that the demo does. I do not know if this is caused by a problem with what happened with the RGB lighting(I do not seem to have a lot in the red channel). My resolution was 1024, should I go higher? My blend between was .65 like in the tutorial.

2. I seem to have some sort of bleeding of flames outside of my smoke boundaries. Not sure if this is being caused by a problem with pyro sim or an error when the texture sheet is being process in Unreal.

3. My final question has to do with the size of the particles to use. The actual pyro sim engulfed the buildings top half(with a right offset). To accomplish this same effect I had to set the particle size quite high. Is this caused by the scale difference with Unreal, or maybe I just never had a building this big on fire? Should I be rendering above 1024 to make up for this. Although I noticed the sample files worked just fine when scaled up, they were done at 1024 were they not?