Hello!

I'm currently developing a little procedural city OTL for Unity. Right now it consists of a “make_house” OTL creating procedural block-houses based on a seed, and a “make_city” OTL scattering points on a grid and placing a random variation of “make_house” OTL on each one of those (please see attatched files). So the “make_city” tool takes a “make_house” OTL as an input in Houdini and Unity.

The for-each loop in “make_city”, which places the houses changes the house seed every time a house is placed, at least it does in Houdini. As soon as I export both of the tools to Unity, it only places one single type of house with the same seed on each point. So the dependency I drew between the foreach loop and the seed in Houdini is no longer existent.

I got it working by exporting an OTL containing both subnetworks but it processes way slower in Unity.

Do you know any clever way how to fix that, work around it or a better solution to my problem? I would be very thankful

The Houdini file is also attached.(If the file asks for a map to the “map_input” it's the one also attatched.

PS: Also if anyone of you knows how to always disable the “Keep world transform” option in Unity or get rid of those ugly black facets on the small scattered cubics, that would help me a lot

Thank you!