There is a post here:https://help.quixel.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360005354858-Houdini-Livelink-Version-2-0
And I belive it might be a good idea to try move the conversation over there in the future
- The Quixel Redshift Triplanar HDAs projection world/object channel reference was broken for most of the internal RS Triplanar nodes. This have now been addressed.
- Addressed a spelling error in the Main Menu dropdown.
- Improved spacing between items in the dropdown menu of the LiveLink interface.
- Texture .RAT File converter option in settings menu added. When this option is checked and the Render Engine is set to ‘Mantra’ any textures exported will be converted to .RAT files.
- The ‘SOURCE’ node for 3d geo exports is now colored green just as it is for atlas exports, for better visibility.
- Added ‘Height’ controls for density scattering on the ‘Quixel Simple Scatter’ node.
The ‘Quixel Simple Scatter’ scatter node has been updated with a new ‘tab’ called Motion, enabling the ‘Enable Animated Motion’ will add motion to the instanced geometry, and expose new settings to control the motion.
A new HDA has been created called ‘Quixel Simple Motion’
and is automatically created when exporting objects to Houdini.
This node is created within the ‘SOURCE’ objects and will deform the geometry by twisting, bending and noise offsets. There are several settings on the ‘Quixel Simple Motion’ node to customize the attributes driving this.
The ‘Quixel Simple Motion’
node is by default ‘bypassed’ by a custom ‘bypass’ toggle on the node. This toggle is in turn linked to a ‘bypass motion node’ channel on the ‘SOURCE’ node (in a new Quixel tab) to easily turn on and off the motion node if the exported object has several source objects.