Search - User list
Full Version: modifying standard operator
Root » Houdini Lounge » modifying standard operator
metaclay
i create a fuse SOP, then i make 3 duplicates (copy-paste the node).
i modify them so each of these new fuse nodes have its own different parameter setting.
later in other project, i want to keep this setting, so i can load these customized fuse nodes as for example : fuse1,fuse2 etc (each with different setting).

i know i can save this preset in parameter pane which mean i have to load the preset each time i use it, but i wanna go faster…

what i have in mind is creating toolbar macro for every modified fuse node. so i can access them directly and faster from tab menu.
everything is ok in the network pane…
but the big problem is : i cannot access this macro from within 3d viewer , the macro is not available here. is it possible to access the toolbar macro here?

anyone can help,

thanx
goldfarb
can't help with the macro…
but you could bundle your fuse nodes into an OTL and then you'll have a custom tool.

HTH
pbowmar
Nope, macros have never worked in the viewport, not sure why… OTL is your best bet, basically create one OTL for each setting that you want.

Cheers,
Peter B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.