Search - User list
Full Version: Preview problem
Root » PDG/TOPs » Preview problem
X_H_N
Hi

I have file node, hda process with split terrain and hda procces with scatter points only.
When I click to view flag on split terrain I see all variation preview dont react to change in variatin selection. Change node view flag doesn't work either.

Video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14PlI5Ehlwua4izR01Q7pYqKiOpTMkuI-/view?usp=sharing [drive.google.com]
kenxu
Visualization options are a bit lacking in TOPs right now. There is a way to do it, but it has to be manual at the moment. Put down a file SOP, and in the file field put:

`@pdg_output` to visualize the output of the current selected workitem.

Set it to

`@pdg_input` to visualize the input to the current selected workitem.

The node view flag only controls which node PDG cooks down to, if you choose Tasks -> Cook Output Node.
X_H_N
kenxu
`@pdg_output`
Cool Its working. Thanks
Ostap
Hi Ken,

This method works if your sopnet is active but if you are jumping (set view flag) from one PDG Subnetwork to another it didn't update the representation.
Are there any plans related to updating this behaviour? Maybe some workaround callbacks?

Thanks
Ostap
kenxu
Hi Ostap,

The visualization works with respect to the currently selected workitem, not node. A PDG node could contain many workitems, so it’s unclear which one should be visualized?
Ostap
That is clear. But I'm talking about switching between nodes and if you have different SOP context for each of those nodes. But probably now I understand what the problem is - I need to provide “Dive Target” parm. for the digital asset (like in ROPGeometry: s/s). Correct me, please if I'm going the wrong way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.