Search - User list
Full Version: Houdini Engine for Unreal - Version 2
Root » Houdini Engine for Unreal » Houdini Engine for Unreal - Version 2
vinyvince
I found a way, using the end tab group and be sure i delete and reimport totally the HDA not to screw the unreal interface
vinyvince
Is there any way, unreal tag to force unreal to have all folders collapsed by default?
When i try the prebuilt tag with group, that has no effect in Unreal

Cheers
xanterIgor
Hello! When will the plugin version for UE5.02 be released and will it be released at all? Houdini 19.0.383
dpernuit
Hi,

Third-digit versions of unreal don't matter for plugin compatibility, so the UE5.0 plugin available in the current production build (H19.0.622) is compatible with 5.0.2.
BjornStellarEntertainment
TRex92
Does anyone know how to set the autobake property on a houdini asset component to be on by default in unreal. I tried setting i@unreal_uproperty_autobake = 1; I also tried just using i@AutoBake and i@Auto_Bake to 1, but that doesn't seem to work either.

For anyone else that is interested I found the solution is:

To set Autobake on by default:
i@unreal_uproperty_bBakeAfterNextCook = 1;

To set replace previous bake on by default:
i@unreal_uproperty_bReplacePreviousBake = 1;

Will the docs be getting an update to include some of these names for parameters on the Houdini asset?

Great tip, thank you @TRex92
BjornStellarEntertainment
vinyvince
Is there any way, unreal tag to force unreal to have all folders collapsed by default?
When i try the prebuilt tag with group, that has no effect in Unreal

Cheers

Any news on this one? Would be nice to find a way to clean the HDA interface in UE, 95% of the options/buttons don't need to be exposed.
BlueTwelveStudio
Hello,

I've got an issue using curve in "Editable Nodes" of my HDA.
I use a curve SOP (and not Curve2.0).
And I can't see or Edit the curve in Unreal 5.0.

I use Houdini Core 19.5.303 and Unreal 5.0.3

Cheers,
Mathieu
f4xc0rp
Please do any kind of way to do landscape splines. Or does anyone know you can convert unreal spline components to landscape splines? Thanks
nbjsargent
Are Field, and Multi Selection Menus still not supported for Houdini Engine?

Currently, I can use menu Scripts to generate menu items for these menus dynamically. Now I'd just like to use these types of menus with Houdini Engine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.