Search - User list
Full Version: Processing Multiple files
Root » PDG/TOPs » Processing Multiple files
Motionaut
Hi

Tryna get my head around PDG and I've followed Rob Stauffers tutorial on processing multiple files, it doesn't seem to work (for me at least). I'm trying to open stl files, transform them, autouv them, give them normals and save them out as objs.

(This is gonna be hard to explain, yoh)
The error, it seems, is coming from the file node in the geo network. I'm calling up the @filename attribute (with backticks ``) which is generated from the filepattern node in the tops network (apparently). Everytime I try to cook the ropfetch node (which fetches a ropgeo node from the geo network) it calls an error. I can't see what the error is when I middle click it. Attached some screengrabs for all your eyes to feast on.

If anybody has any 1st hand knowhow they'd like to share, I'd be super appreciated to hear it.

Thanks
Kev

kenxu
Hi there… it's hard to tell from the screeen shots alone where the problem might be. Could you please post the file itself?
beesperester
Hi,

Try `@directory`/`@filename` in the file node. @filename contains only the name e.g: “awesome_model.obj”
kenxu
…I think you forgot to attach the file ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.