Search - User list
Full Version: Redshift messing up my viewport tumbling controls?
Root » 3rd Party » Redshift messing up my viewport tumbling controls?
cho.robin
Hey guys,

I just installed redshift and noticed that tumbling around in scene view is all bugged up now. Sometimes simply clicking on the viewport will tilt the viewport out of wack (like in the attached picture).

So I tried going back into the houdini.env and removing the line from the Redshift instructions (listed below) and everything seemed to be working fine again. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of problem?

HOUDINI_DSO_ERROR = 2
PATH = “C:/ProgramData/Redshift/bin;$PATH”
HOUDINI_PATH = “C:/ProgramData/Redshift/Plugins/Houdini/17.5.229;&”
peternicolai
I am seeing this as well. There is a thread on the redshift forums about the issue. Sounds like a known bug. the rs3 series may have the fix in, but you'll have to wait for a newer rs2.

https://www.redshift3d.com/forums/viewthread/26170/ [www.redshift3d.com]
Ray56
Hello Guys, sorry was not sure where to post my question

I am rendering with redshift and I have an asset that had to converted to VDB and reconvert to poly using the VDB convert to get the approppriate amount of poly without slowing down render calculation. But it seems like redshift doesnt recognise VDB convert to poly. It renders black. no geo at all.

Any help?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.