Sixjames1000
April 18, 2020 02:57:58
Hi all,
Im noticing that context options setup in the Context Options Editor, tend to disappear after closing houdini and opening the scene file..
Anyone noticed this behaviour?
thanks!
mtucker
April 18, 2020 23:36:15
I was able to reproduce a problem where File Path value chosen with the file chooser UI are not being set properly. Even closing and reopening the edit context option dialog in the same session shows the chosen value is not being saved. I've submitted a bug for this. But other context option types seem to be set, saved, and restored properly…
Sixjames1000
April 19, 2020 15:37:33
I don't have a reproduceable example, but note that I have experienced this on many occasions, including crash recovered files (which at the time felt normal to me). The fact that this happened on ‘normal’ scene files, has bothered me to the point of not using context options. I'll go again, update to the latest build and if I encounter it again I'll post back..
mtucker
April 19, 2020 23:19:24
Thanks. A set of reproduceable steps would be great.