Search - User list
Full Version: Log not found
Root » PDG/TOPs » Log not found
mzigaib
Hi, I am trying to figure out why I get “log not found” when I got erros on PDG? Any tips?
chrisgreb
What node is this for? Any work items that cook in-process will not produce a log file, and will show that message in the MMB panel. Any prints will usually go to your console in that case.
mzigaib
chrisgreb
What node is this for? Any work items that cook in-process will not produce a log file, and will show that message in the MMB panel. Any prints will usually go to your console in that case.

Thanks for the feedback!
I am having issues fetching some nodes and I can't figure out what is happening because it is not showing any log or error messages in the bottom like it used to I think it is an issue in my local machine, any tips?
chrisgreb
If you right click on the scheduler node you can choose “Open Temp Directory”. This should open a file explorer at the directory that contains log files. If there are any they will be in a sub directory like: 12345/logs/ropfetch1_1.log
mzigaib
Nice! So why does it say that log is not found?

Thanks.
chrisgreb
Maybe it's a bug - what version of Houdini and platform are you on?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.