Search - User list
Full Version: Day 6 | Motion: Swing
Root » HOULY Daily Challenge » Day 6 | Motion: Swing
rmagee
On to day 6. Great work from everyone. There have been lots of excellent contributions and lots of people still going for the Iron Man swag pack.

Don’t forget that if you missed a day or two you can add them anytime before July 31 and still get one point and qualify for the Iron Man. To win the daily challenges you must submit before midnight EST.

Have fun with today’s challenge!
Ponta
Ponta
Furuya Takumi
Magnetic Pendulum Chaos
Now, double pendulums are known to have unpredictable and chaotic motions, but they can be just as chaotic if you put a magnet down.
It's interesting.
PaulEsteves
Day 6: Swing.
Henry Medhurst
Day Six! I hope you like it! (The baseball bat is animated completely with expressions, which I'm quite happy with haha)

simchunyou

SpideyCube, SpideyCube, does whatever a spider can!
Tomotaka
Day6 swing shooting!

hiral joravar

Chain
DylanDruktenis
Swinging into Day 6
kilianlbaur
Glass chimes swinging in the wind
noemidura99
No time for today

ant_vfx
Finally caught up with the challenges! I didn't realise I was going to be so tight for time, but hey, totally worth it.
A classic forest swing.

And since I'm finally caught up, here is the progress of the whole scene. This includes the current challenge plus all the previous ones.
Had to make some adjustments to the previous assets to take into consideration the new ones, but the scene is back to being fully procedurally generated. Also while a little bit of a cheap cheat, I changed the rendering and shading to make it easier to deal with.
BrianHanke
A strange little machine.

S-kitagawa
my-Day6 is “Newton's cradle”
Moeen
“Dreams Feel Real While We’re In Them. It’s Only When We Wake Up That We Realize Something Was Actually Strange.”

Everything went wrong with this one. Wanted white sand but it looked like porridge, all simulations failed and so I salvaged what I could with SOPS trickery, then my first render was a crispy ol' 1920x1080 with high sampling and low noise… but my collider wasn't touching my sand. A few deep breaths later, here we go:

“Started it, had a breakdown, bon appetite”

jmixsandwich
Lissajous figure
illsqjn
Day 6!
lkruel
Day 6! Over the hump and cruising along now. Took the Crag hammer swing and tried some trails on it. Back to OpenGL for rendering
AtmaneB
This is my first participation!
not fully procedural procedural
low gravity
constraints.
(this is a flipbook, render will take ages on my weak machine)
Librarian
Have Fun Peoples
it's kinda Swing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.