Search - User list
Full Version: TOPs ropfetch not saving correct simulation
Root » PDG/TOPs » TOPs ropfetch not saving correct simulation
yohandos
Hi i'm new to Houdini and just bought Rigids 2

All the sim works as I expect, if I save the cache with a filecache node it works without any problem.

Aterwards I tried using TOP nodes for running several wedges and this is where things stopped working; the wedge attribute updates fine and if I run the filecache node by itself it's able to save the simulation like I expect it to.

but when I run a ropfetch node it doesnt save the correct cacheā€¦all the variables like the wedge index and so on show just fine in the expressions but the actual saved cached file looks nothing like the one I did earlier with the filecache node itself.

Anybody have any idea what could be happening ?
tpetrick
Nothing looks wrong from your screenshots. Are you able to attach the .hip file, or log a support ticket with the file included, so that we can take a look?
yohandos
tpetrick
Nothing looks wrong from your screenshots. Are you able to attach the .hip file, or log a support ticket with the file included, so that we can take a look?
Sure here it is, thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.