Search - User list
Full Version: RBD bullet solver and Vertex animation textures
Root » Houdini for Realtime » RBD bullet solver and Vertex animation textures
Sythos1
Hello,
Im quite new to houdini and have recently been looking into VATs. So far i have had 50% good results. When using my own setup dop network i get the results im after in UE4.
However when i try and use the RBD bullet solver i get deformed geomertry both in houdini and UE4. (which is annoying as i need to use the impact data which comes in a nice package with the rbd bullet solver)

I have attached a very very basic hip file which shows the problem using just a cube with fracture which is pretty much the same im getting when using my production geo.

Any help or guidance on how best to resolve this problem would be really apprishiative ive checked a few other forum posts and checked out some of the videos which have been linked before. But nothing jumping out at me yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1510&v=osqidu27UjA&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=HoudiniGameDevTools [www.youtube.com]

Cheers
Sam
Sythos1
If anyone comes across this i found i was losing my rest position along my network getting that back got me to where i needed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.