Search - User list
Full Version: Trouble with Window Conform Policy through Husk?
Root » Solaris and Karma » Trouble with Window Conform Policy through Husk?
Tim Crowson
when I switch my Aspect Ratio Conform Policy in my local session, I can see the result as expected in viewport rendering. But when rendering through husk I see no difference between the various options. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this too? I have tried setting this in both the settings and the product (and both at the same time, just to see) and I can't tell that anything makes any difference. Is there some trick to getting the conform policy to work with husk?

(I don't have a repro scene yet, just asking if there any known issues before I do)
Tim Crowson
Basically, the usd file that is written out shows the correct value on the settings and product prims (let's say CropAperture or AdjustWidth), but the render that husk generates from it reflects a different setting (either ExpandAperture or AdjustHeight... can't really tell as they both generate the same thing in the viewport)
mark
Do you have a simple example? Which render delegate are you using (Karma)?
Tim Crowson
In this case I'm using Redshift. I've pinged the RS forum too. I'm still testing (in fact right now I'm testing an override on the camera's aperture control, which seems to give the correct result, just wondering if it renders that way too...). I'll try and get you some useful information.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.