Search - User list
Full Version: Day 2 Animation | Motion | Grow
Root » MARDINI Daily Challenge 2021 » Day 2 Animation | Motion | Grow
Alidade
Day 2 Grow
MatEvil
Done in Houdini with the help of my tools mm Plexus and mm Split RGB.
Renderer in 3Delight.

done in less than 30 minutes

Tim van Helsdingen
GROW

Pretty happy how this one turned out. but i'm not 100% sure if I qualify because I only just now read that I'm not allowed to use any megascans assets, and I used some for the environment. The growing plants themselves are made by me though. So hopefully this still counts. Rendered in Redshift.

edit:
Ok aparantly you're also not allowed to composit in anything else than cops? Well ok I guess that disqualifies this as I comped it in Fusion. So I'll withdraw my entry for contest then, but I'll leave it here for funsies. But might I suggest removing the comp rule, because it doesn't make a lot of sense to not alow any other compositing package.

paulvansommeren
A node a day..? Timeshift this time. It's been a while since I've felt like such a noob.

TAO200126
Mardini Day 02 | GLOW
YoheiWatanabe
Day2 grow
CLmograph
Day 2 - Grow.
Christmas tree animation

demagalhaesHugo
Day 2 Grow steel wool combustion
Yasuhiro Hoshino
MARDINI Day2 Grow
S_Huenchual
Day 02 : Grow.
azaremskiy
ytse77
Mardini #2 Grow

ulyssesp
First time using vellum for hair. It was a good learning experience!

Dangerst
My day 2 Submission. I grew a golden brain, as one does.

AspenExcel
Day 2! Grow
noax

For day 2, I wanted to create the idea of ribbons unfolding on each-end, creating this feeling of infinite growth made of paper.
megger
Tim van Helsdingen
GROW

Pretty happy how this one turned out. but i'm not 100% sure if I qualify because I only just now read that I'm not allowed to use any megascans assets, and I used some for the environment. The growing plants themselves are made by me though. So hopefully this still counts. Rendered in Redshift.

https://youtu.be/cwB4S0J_F5E [youtu.be]

Q. Can Megascans/Substance be used?
A. Megascan and other 3rd party models are not allowed in the contest. Megascan and Substance textures are allowed.

There you go, you sly fox!

Here's my shot:

"I'm just gonna do this for one or two hours." Ends up taking half the day because it's so fun - and then Redshift crashes a couple of times.
DL_Martin
Here's my Growth animation, I hope you guys like it!

timjdesign

Day 2 - Grow.

1h 32min for complete Setup in Houdini.
Hope you will enjoy.

With kind regards

Tim
br1
Once again I need more time ... too much work kept me away from day2 !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.