Search - User list
Full Version: Day 3 Animation | Motion | Leap
Root » MARDINI Daily Challenge 2021 » Day 3 Animation | Motion | Leap
danialghods
Reposting because I did manage to shade it properly.
Day 03 of Mardini - Leap
AspenExcel
Day 3! Leap.
glitchScribble
For some reason I can't get the branches to interact with the frog. This is the best I can do for now.
One of these days I will understand how to use vellum properly... that day is not today, but I won't stop trying! My determination is set to the max!

vfxman222
Chris_Io
It can leap over tall buildings in single bound

LucasRumney
I am having a real blast. I made a little bit more progress today figuring out the rendering and materials.
The stars twinkling is actually just aliasing, haha.

I love scifi so much and I want to make this effect every few months and see if I can really get it.
_mumu
Mardini Day 3 "Leap"
nicholasralabate
kapicom
Leap
joakim-e
Mardini Day 03 - Leap
V3D
Leap Across the Universe. Pure rendering.
Day 03 of Mardini - Leap

AliciaAriza
Mardini Day03 Leap

YonasF
Day 3: Leap
Yasuhiro Hoshino
MARDINi Day3 Leap
Peter_Arcara
"Leap"

robonilla
Day 03: Leap

TomMinor
Day 3 - Leap

Overly excited leap frogs!
jonathan-franklin
Took an opportunity to learn a little KineFX. Frustrating at first, but quite nice by the end.

(Edited post to switch Youtube post to Vimeo)
dotsimulate
Here is my submission for leap! I challenged myself with this one. I am very excited by my workflow on this one. Also learned a bit about flying squirrels.

KineFX (starting to really love it) drives model with a couple vellum sims thrown in there too.

Gave myself only twenty minutes to render and upload due to various memory issues. so Im pretty happy with it.

ballogram
Leap
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.