Search - User list
Full Version: Day 17 Animation ( + Images since the other thread is giving an error) | Worlds | Sci Fi
Root » MARDINI Daily Challenge 2021 » Day 17 Animation ( + Images since the other thread is giving an error) | Worlds | Sci Fi
rmagee
Back to the future with the Sci Fi challenge (unless of course your world is set a long time ago...)

May the Force be with you!

Note: the image thread has an error which we will work to fix so that we can vote on entries posted before it went down - post to this thread and we will sort out image vs animation.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Furuya Takumi

The aircraft that was transferred in yesterday's Fantasy will return to the home port.

COP is quite useful.
However, I found Motion blur to be a bit difficult to use. Is it a problem with my settings?
anon_user_75466869
Mardini SCI-FI day 17
loksangho
My submission for SciFi.

Berk_Erdag
My submission for Mardini Challenge Day 17 - Scifi
brandonmcfarland
electricalpencil
Scifi

MatEvil
AVIATION
Quick Sci-Fi 3d concept using some tremendously helpful HDAs to speed up my process:

Greeble generator by Oscar Gaya
Pipeline generator by Dokai.

The people are just a 2D card. No animation on them unfortunately.

Rendered 200 frames in less than 1h in Redshift using proxies.
leejare
Things are getting strange in the museum today...dont stare into the void!. Its SCI FI!

rebofx
Sci Fi World!
Destroyer
There is also lighter version on my youtube, can't decite which one is better

paulvansommeren
danialghods
My submission for today is an hommage to both, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Adam Priesters work
LucasRumney
Drasko Ivezic
Day 17
AliciaAriza
Mardini Sci-Fi

Desturberrr
nicetake
This one ate my entire day. It was supposed to be fast then... just one more thing... but one last thing... oh yeah that could be a little better...

Everything was created from scratch for some reason, no HDA, no Mat library. It was fun though, love this Mardini business.
Redshift PostFX came in handy.

vfxman222
Ya, I got over ambitious today, and foolishly thought I was going to get this to render animation in time. lol, nope.

I got one frame at 10+ minutes of render time. Volumetrics man, ugh.
So I was planning to just submit to the Image thread this time, but that seems to be broken today for some reason, and gives an error. Soooooo....

I used the one frame that did render as the video poster and rendered the flipbook too. Today went badly. lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.